[dsdp-tcf-dev] TCF client C API

Hi guys,

It looks like the TCF specification defines the Framework API and service APIs in Java. Is it a requirement to follow this API for any TCF implementation? If so, how about the C language?(because the API is defined in Java). I compared the client Java API code and reference C agent code, it seems that they differ in the framework interface to some extent. We're planning to implement the TCF client C API, and wondering whether it is acceptable to the upstream if the client C API is based on the reference C agent code?

Best Regards,
----
Lianhao Lu
Software Engineer