From: dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lu, Lianhao
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 12:21 AM
To: DSDP TCF dev list
Subject: [dsdp-tcf-dev] TCF client C API

Hi guys,

It looks like the TCF specification defines the Framework API and
service APIs in Java. Is it a requirement to follow this API for any TCF
implementation? If so, how about the C language?(because the API is
defined in Java). I compared the client Java API code and reference C
agent code, it seems that they differ in the framework interface to some
extent. We're planning to implement the TCF client C API, and wondering
whether it is acceptable to the upstream if the client C API is based on
the reference C agent code?

Best Regards,
----
Lianhao Lu