[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ Nightly builds

Hi,
MTJ nightly builds are back.

In the process of reviving the nightlies, I have changed the build mechanism and started using the tycho/maven based builds for doing the builds. Hence you will notice pom.xml files on SVN.

Nightly builds are run by the common hudson infrastructure and triggered by repository changes see details on hudson
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Tycho%20+%20Maven/job/tycho-mtj-nightly/

Successful builds are promoted to an update site once a day with a cron job. The update site is http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/updates/nightly for now. But due to move from DSDP to tools.sequoyah it will change and drop dsdp from the url.

At this time the build is not creating a nightly downloadable zip. I tend to think that using P2 repositories are more convenient even as a development target and they do not bring a lot of value nowadays hence they are not yet enabled. But if someone really needs it can be easily enabled.
--
Gorkem

Back to the top