[dsdp-mtj-dev] 1.2 plan & moving to Git

I have drafted the first version of the MTJ 1.2 plan.. It can be seen here. http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=/dsdp/mtj/development/mtj_plan_1.2.xml

You will notice that the plan suggests MTJ joins the indigo train with the M6 milestone. This is intentional to accommodate the MTJ 1.1.2 release..

Another issue I would like to get opinions is how does everyone feel about moving to Git repository from SVN. Git is the recommended repository by the foundation nowadays. Also while talking with some potential MTJ contributors I have noticed that SVN was not making their contributions easier. Please let me know what you think.

--
Gorkem

Back to the top