[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ nightly builds

Title: MTJ nightly builds

Hi,

We were able on the last days to finish all nightly build setup. All nightly build steps are now fully automated and we have a cron job that will execute the nightly build.

Since we are not yet having a lot of changes on the code, we initially plan to generate those builds twice a week (Tuesday and Friday) and make them available on MTJ download site (http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/download/). As diego mentioned on his previous email, currently we are generating runtime and sdk MTJ builds and both will always be placed on the site.

:)
gep

Back to the top