[dsdp-mtj-dev] Features & plugins versions

Title: Features & plugins versions

Hi mtj committers,

On the 0.9.1 release we have to make sure that all plugins & features versions are properly handled. Below is a list of some of items that we need to make sure are ok about that. Feel free to comments or propose changes on the list. I plan to add that to MTJ development process next week:

- all plugins added now on this release must have version 0.9.1
- all features added now on this release must have version 0.9.1 (until now we don't plan to add any feature)
- all plugins changed on this release must update their version to 0.9.1
- all features changed on this release must update their version to 0.9.1

Currently all features versions are already updated and i looked at the changes on SVN to also update the plugins (but please double check if i missed anything)

:)
gep

Back to the top