[dsdp-mtj-dev] Pack200 support on MTJ update site & Features / Plugins signing

Title: Pack200 support on MTJ update site & Features / Plugins signing

Hi,

I just made some changes on the build process to add pack200 support (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Update_Site_Optimization). This is requirements to join eclipse train and i'm glad that we already have it done.

Some of MTJ plugins size were reduced in almost 75% with pack200. Tomorrow's nightly build will already have pack200 update site optimization, so, if anyone have any problem with it, please let us know

Besides that, all features & plugins signing is also done (another requirements to join the train). The nightly build is not signed, but we plan to sign 0.9.1 release.

Regards,
Gustavo

Back to the top