[dsdp-mtj-dev] News on MTJ SVN Repository

Hi mtj,

Last Friday our svn repository was changed. The new url is
https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/dsdp/org.eclipse.mtj

Besides that, we also just setup a list to receive a diff of every
commit that is made on svn. I hope that this help us to review each
others code and also to make it easy to know the impact of all changes
that are made on the code.
MTJ SVN commit list is: