[dsdp-mtj-dev] New Mail list as default contact for all components on MTJ Bugzilla

Hi everyone,

We just requested the creation of a new Mail list to be used as default assignee for new bugs on Bugzilla. The list is dsdp.mtj-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx and would be interesting that all committers joined this list to watch the incoming of new bugs.

We will need to use the Bugzilla “watch user” feature to receive notifications from this list. Below are the steps to configure your Bugzilla account properly:

1)    Login to Bugzilla and select the “preferences” link.

2)    Once there click the “email preferences” tab.

3)    Put dsdp.mtj-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx in the 'Add users to my watch list' text box at the bottom and click the submit button.

The list dsdp.mtj-inbox@eclipse.org was set as the default contact for all components/products from the MTJ and anytime someone posts a bug against those we will be notified.

I’ll post these setup steps on the developer section of our site as soon as possible.

Diego

Back to the top