From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Setera
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 16:28
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Preverification support on MTJ

My understanding is that while the concepts are the same between ME and
SE, that the actual code attributes that are generated are different.
It may be close and we may be able to "fudge", but for now, I don't
think it is going to work for us.  The other piece of that puzzle is
that a lot of the devices don't like code that is compiled beyond
version 1.2 of Java... Thus, switching to Java 6 isn't going to fly in
that regard.

Craig