Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Preverification support on MTJ

My understanding is that while the concepts are the same between ME and SE, that the actual code attributes that are generated are different. It may be close and we may be able to "fudge", but for now, I don't think it is going to work for us. The other piece of that puzzle is that a lot of the devices don't like code that is compiled beyond version 1.2 of Java... Thus, switching to Java 6 isn't going to fly in that regard.

Craig