RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] New Checkins

But none of the code has a bugzilla entry. At least create one, and use it for all of the changes. The copyright notices are easier to do on each checkin because they are not 100% uniform. You need to update the entries on files that have changed, and make sure that new files have the correct notices. You can write a program to automate this, but it is much easier to do it right on the checkin. You also don't want to update the notice on files that have not changed.

Can you also send me the current status on the multiple runtime support. I do not know the extent of the changes, and things have been broken along the way. I have refrained from writing bugs about the breaks, but have no estimate on when the work will be fully integrated and work completely. On the same note, other items have been broken, and I there has been no response about those!

kevin
Kevin Horowitz
khorowit@xxxxxxxxxx
Client Platforms and Technology Development
Workplace Portal and Collaboration Software
IBM - Boca Raton, +1-561-862-2113

Inactive hide details for <Arto.Laurila@xxxxxxxxx><Arto.Laurila@xxxxxxxxx>

          <Arto.Laurila@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          04/30/2007 01:59 AM

          Please respond to
          Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list <dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] New Checkins

Hi Kevin,

All these changes do relate to enabling the multiple runtime support, that Rauno has informed you.
Did you read Raunos mails? I thinks that Rauno did also discuss about this in the telco.

The most urgent issue now is to enable the correct runtime management, the SDK libraries usage is
vital for enabling correct development. The copyright notices are important but those we can update as
a batch update.

-a

Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] New Checkins

Arto,

There were new checkins today that have the same problems. No bug to go with the changes, and no updates to the copyright notices. Also new files with no copyright. Please fix these, and create a bug to describe the changes.

Thanks,

Inactive hide details for Kevin M Horowitz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUSKevin M Horowitz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUS

                  Kevin M Horowitz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUS
                  Sent by: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

                  04/25/2007 09:03 AM

Please respond to
Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list <dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject

[dsdp-mtj-dev] New Checkins

I noticed that there were a large number of new checkins to support the Multiple SDK code changes today. There is no new entry in bugzilla to support the changes, and therefore, no bug mentioned in the checkin message. Please create a bug to document the changes.

Thanks,
kevin