From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Kevin M Horowitz
Sent: 27. huhtikuuta 2007 16:53
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] New Checkins

Arto,

There were new checkins today that have the same problems. No bug to go with the changes, and no updates to the copyright notices. Also new files with no copyright. Please fix these, and create a bug to describe the changes.

Thanks,
kevin
Kevin Horowitz
khorowit@xxxxxxxxxx
Client Platforms and Technology Development
Workplace Portal and Collaboration Software
IBM - Boca Raton, +1-561-862-2113

Inactive hide details for Kevin M Horowitz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUSKevin M Horowitz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUS

          Kevin M Horowitz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          04/25/2007 09:03 AM

          Please respond to
          Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list <dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[dsdp-mtj-dev] New Checkins

I noticed that there were a large number of new checkins to support the Multiple SDK code changes today. There is no new entry in bugzilla to support the changes, and therefore, no bug mentioned in the checkin message. Please create a bug to document the changes.

Thanks,
kevin