RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Visual Designer Use Case online review

Some comments:

- I have added missing details for A/M/R Component.

- Component inst/uninst: I think there may be following case: if the
tool is used locally, i.e. inside a company, they may not have update
server but shared disk drive. On the other hand, it could be a good idea
to support update manager as well.

- using uninstalled component: Would it be possible to have two cases:
i) local usage - an error message that says 'You are trying to use local
component that doesn't exist'
ii) Update manager in use: a message that asks: 'You are using non
existent component, would you like to update manager to download one?'

- I suppose UI style refers to e.g. Nokia look and feel. In other words
it is about to replace 'standard' widget set with customer spesific
(~Phone manufacturer's own) widgets.

- uninstalled UI style: Please, see above uninstalled component.

Does these make any sense?

	Rauno