Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: [dsdp-pmc] eRCP Move Review results

Yes :-)

Here is the list we can fetch from eclipse/rt cvs directly -

org.eclipse.core.commands
org.eclipse.core.contenttype
org.eclipse.core.expressions
org.eclipse.core.jobs
org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth
org.eclipse.core.runtime
org.eclipse.equinox.app
org.eclipse.equinox.common
org.eclipse.equinox.preferences
org.eclipse.equinox.registry
org.eclipse.update.configurator
org.eclipse.osgi

org.eclipse.osgi.services will be removed from the build, it's useless without other real OSGi optional services packaged with it.

Sincerely yours

Uriel Liu, PMP(R)

Eclipse eRCP/Lotus Expeditor Dev., CSDL
e-mail: liukl@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 886-2-8170-6871, Fax: 886-2-2655-0541, Tie-Line: 849-6871
10F., Bldg. E. 19-13 Sanchong Rd., NanKang Dist., Taipei 115, Taiwan

Inactive hide details for Danail Nachev ---2008/10/30 下午 04:41:02---I think so, but Uriel can shed more light on this.Danail Nachev ---2008/10/30 下午 04:41:02---I think so, but Uriel can shed more light on this.

          Danail Nachev <d.nachev@xxxxxxxxxx>

          2008/10/30 下午 04:41

DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Uriel KL Liu/Taiwan/IBM@IBMTW

Subject

Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: [dsdp-pmc] eRCP Move Review results

I think so, but Uriel can shed more light on this.

BR,
--
Danail Nachev
Senior Software Engineer/Development Tools

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ERCP/ercp_migration_to_RT