Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: [dsdp-pmc] eRCP Move Review results

I assume that all bundles, which forms eRCP (org.eclipse.osgi,
org.eclipse.core.runtime, etc.) are placed in the main folder?

We can move them into a separate folder, similar to eswt/, but not
separate them further (like we suggested in the previous CVS structure
proposal).

What do you think?

BR,
--
Danail Nachev
Senior Software Engineer/Development Tools