[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: [dsdp-pmc] eRCP Move Review results
- From: "Gorkem Ercan" <gercan@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:09:02 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=ro09H0m0/N88TWH2DQ7VkpOqRUZkT0JKtES/LjNRUXI=; b=SQPxESswh5cbLuY9iPtI3GwPycOLe4QePYr66v7FM09lgzW0kQuSByYkbAf8K1LQQJ NVuKWwVueFQsod/i2fHAKdnrIrU6vkVynWkjy859LLat5ggVchinKLA8goG2NuPiFIg/ 4UN2ArWufnKkWbFcZEyb0CeqSZONDuZSIGkeI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=wOE2VofX/XfoFpuc7Fgyd5O4nyBhgFNi23rhLyhBLIP88i9Mfi00zVGDutxGJ1IP/j YiUSKdoqBf3wPPBok+lm6/QDoOa4uVhFEW/nnr8rr3XjW4f63C7DAhFPgVUJXu/C4xYT 6wULxkd7CWwRrlzY+AlUJe2sT5qsEjYgsvxjg=
I agree, a core/ directory for holding the runtime, xml, and workbench
and friends. Also another top level for directory called update for
the update manager.
I am reluctant to move equinox and osgi plugins though. I think we
should start to consume equinox builds instead of using our own copy
of the equinox.
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 4:57 PM, Danail Nachev <d.nachev@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I assume that all bundles, which forms eRCP (org.eclipse.osgi,
> org.eclipse.core.runtime, etc.) are placed in the main folder?
> We can move them into a separate folder, similar to eswt/, but not
> separate them further (like we suggested in the previous CVS structure
> What do you think?
> Danail Nachev
> Senior Software Engineer/Development Tools
> ProSyst Labs EOOD
> stay in touch with your product.
> Gorkem Ercan wrote:
>> I have now a wiki page that describes what goes where in the new CVS repository.
>> Please check/add the repository locations for your components.
>>  http://wiki.eclipse.org/ERCP/ercp_migration_to_RT
>> On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Hello Gorkem,
>>> We checked your Communication Channel this morning, and there was no request
>>> to hold your review on a conference call tomorrow. Therefore, there will be
>>> no Review Call, and the EMO has declared your review to be successful based
>>> on your review docuware and on community feedback.
>>> Congratulations on your successful Move Review. Your next step is to open a
>>> bug, assigned to Webmaster, with a cc to EMO and Sharon Corbett (cc'd
>>> The bug should lists the tasks to be done to facilitate the move, and
>>> reflect the Move Plan you outlined in your Move Review slides.
>>> Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
>>> Anne Jacko
>>> dsdp-pmc mailing list
>> dsdp-ercp-dev mailing list
> dsdp-ercp-dev mailing list