Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: New structure proposal for eRCP CVS

Don't use ecore, that would be confusing with EMF. That would make me think that people are finally using EMF on embedded devices ;)

I think core would be fine. ercp-core :D

Cheers,

---
Chris Aniszczyk | IBM Lotus | Eclipse Committer | http://mea-bloga.blogspot.com | +1.860.839.2465

Inactive hide details for Gorkem Ercan ---10/12/2007 09:31:35 AM---I was reluctant about the ecore name as well for the same reGorkem Ercan ---10/12/2007 09:31:35 AM---I was reluctant about the ecore name as well for the same reason but I thought core was too generic

Gorkem Ercan <gercan@xxxxxxx>

DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

10/12/2007 09:31 AM

Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: New structure proposal for eRCP CVS

I was reluctant about the ecore name as well for the same reason but I
thought core was too generic. What about ercp-ecore ? I would not vote
for equinox as well since ercp-ecore is more than equinox and eRCP stack
can always run on different OSGi engines.

Taking the equinox directly is not such a bad idea. We can fetch the
binaries in the build scripts directly from  equinox downloads.
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/equinox/drops/R-3.3.1-200709211145/index.php
--
Gorkem