Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: New structure proposal for eRCP CVS

I was reluctant about the ecore name as well for the same reason but I thought core was too generic. What about ercp-ecore ? I would not vote for equinox as well since ercp-ecore is more than equinox and eRCP stack can always run on different OSGi engines.

Taking the equinox directly is not such a bad idea. We can fetch the binaries in the build scripts directly from equinox downloads. http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/equinox/drops/R-3.3.1-200709211145/index.php
--
Gorkem

Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
I don't really like the name of 'ecore' as that's a name that's used
in EMF. I would propose something more straightforward like "core" or
"equinox".

Isn't the Equinox code actually unmodified? Is there a reason why that
code is duplicated in eRCP's CVS repository?

Regards,
Rem