[dsdp-ercp-dev] Re: New structure proposal for eRCP CVS

For some reason my diagram for the structure did not go thorough. I am resending as an image now.

Gorkem Ercan wrote:
I think our CVS directory structure started to be very crowded, and soon Nokia will be putting in the S60 implementation, it will get even more crowded and will be harder to find anything for newcomers.

I would like to propose the below structure for our CVS. On the top level, our components and the examples, and divide eSWT further to specific implementations. Please comment on this new structure.

--
Gorkem

PNG image

Back to the top