[Dltk-dev] How to support multiple DLTK editors in one project?

Is there a hard limit to the number of DLTK natures that can be present in an single project?

I wish to have two (or more) DLTK based editors active within a single Java project. The editors (extend ScriptEditor) have builders (extend StandardScriptBuilder) that each generate .java code.

Unfortunately, it seems like the DLTK editors conflict with one another. What I am seeing is: - when I try to open an editor on a file corresponding to the second listed DLTK nature in the project, it appears that the partition types belonging to the wrong editor (first nature) are used. - whenever any DLTK nature is removed, the script builder is also removed from the project regardless of whether there is another DLTK nature present.

Of course, when I remove both natures, and add just one back, that editor and its builder work completely as intended.

Have I missed something or is this just an unsupportable scenario?

Thanks...

Back to the top