From: "Gerald Rosenberg" <gerald@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:08:58 AM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] How to support multiple DLTK editors in one project?

Is there a hard limit to the number of DLTK natures that can be present
in an single project?

I wish to have two (or more) DLTK based editors active within a single
Java project.  The editors (extend ScriptEditor) have builders (extend
StandardScriptBuilder) that each generate .java code.

Unfortunately, it seems like the DLTK editors conflict with one
another.  What I am seeing is:
- when I try to open an editor on a file corresponding to the second
listed DLTK nature in the project, it appears that the partition types
belonging to the wrong editor (first nature) are used.
- whenever any DLTK nature is removed, the script builder is also
removed from the project regardless of whether there is another DLTK
nature present.

Of course, when I remove both natures, and add just one back, that
editor and its builder work completely as intended.

Have I missed something or is this just an unsupportable scenario?

Thanks...