From: "Fakey McFakename" <fakey.mcfakename@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2010 2:19:47 AM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] Console tty?

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong list to post to, it was the only DLTK list I could find.

I'm poking around in a DLTK-based IDE for shell scripts, and I would like
to be able to launch a console with TTY capabilities. Currently the plugin
is just using the default console implementation in the DLTK launch
bundle (I think), which is not a tty.

Is there any way to do this?

If somebody could point me toward an example or tutorial for adding
custom consoles, too, that would also be great :) I found the
DLTK IDE guide, but it didn't seem to have anything on consoles :(

Thanks!

-C