Re: [Dltk-dev] Extending the ScriptModel

I am talking about org.eclipse.dltk.core.indexerParticipant
Please look how it's used in PDT - I don't remember all the details.

i've implemented it the same way as pdt does:

   <extension point="org.eclipse.dltk.core.indexerParticipant">
      <indexerParticipant
            class="com.dubture.symfony2.internal.core.index.SymfonyIndexerParticipant"
            nature="org.eclipse.php.core.PHPNature"
            targetId="org.eclipse.dltk.core.index.sql.indexer">
      </indexerParticipant>
   </extension>

Also, it seems only one instance is supported, so we need to think about it.
Actually I don't see any reason why h2-indexing doesn't use ISourceElementParser to automatically index model elements.

I guess you're right that only one instance is supported, as my IndexerParticipant is not being created.

So i guess there's no way to to show correct type info in the code assist popup for new model elements right now?

regards

-robert

Back to the top