[Dltk-dev] The old story of extending the DLTK model (IModelElement)

Hi,

There was this question I asked a few months ago about the
possibilities to extend the DLTK model.
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dltk-dev/msg01436.html

You mentioned that there are some discussions/work on this. Could you
please give me a current status of these discussions/work? Are there
any hopes to make the DLTK model extensible? (For example, place other
elements in the Outline View; PDT does it by hacking the current code
and generates for most of the new things fields or method reference
IModelElements). (See: PHPSourceElementRequestor)

As mentioned in the above mentioned thread, the AST nodes hierarchy is
extensible, but not the IModelElement one.

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay
Mobile: +41(0)787978034

Back to the top