Re: [Dltk-dev] Problems in imported modules are reported in the importing module...

Thanks Andrei for the hint.

Now, I looked also over that code. Unfortunately, the solution
proposed does not suit our plug-in (XQDT) because the dependencies in
DLTK build process are represented by a linear structure (a set) while
the module import in XQuery looks more like a graph. My build
participant can determine the errors in the graph starting from a
"root" node (the one invoking the incremental build). Having to make
such a test for all the modules in the graph (flattened seen as a set)
is useless and, of course not scalable.

Therefore I chose the solution to only implement IBuildParticipant and
report the problems for the "root" module (the one invoking the build)
with the normal problem reporter received from the IBuildContext. For
any other problem that must be associated with another ISourceModule,
I create a marker directly on the resource giving it a DLTK marker
type.

Best regards,
Gabriel

--