[Dltk-dev] Problems in imported modules are reported in the importing module...

Hi,

Do you have a solution for this problem?

I have a main module that imports other library modules. One library
module has errors. If I modify and save the main module, a build is
triggered, having in the resource delta only the main module. I
plug-in a IBuildParticipant which discovers the problem in the
imported library module. But since the build method of my built
participant is called with a SourceModuleBuildContext (which is bound
to my main module), all the problems are reported inside this main
module, regardless of the "originating file name" set in the
DefaultProblem.

Any ideas how can I properly report the problems in the other module?
Or another way to build the importing modules? (I mean an elegant
solution with DLTK, because one can always add markers directly on the
resources).

Thanks!

Regards,
Gabriel