From: "Clemens Anhuth" <clemens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 7:26:15 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] Getting type information?

Johan Compagner wrote:

[...]
> Then if you do that and you return the right stuff you have also full
> code completion that you want below
> In our script editor the code completion works for example like this:
>
> var record = foundset.getRecord(0);
> var relatedRecord = record.relationfoundset.getRecord(1);
> var substring = relatedRecord.astringColumn.sub(0,5);
>
> the above code can be completely done by code completion. (these are
> mixed java and js objects)

Hello Johan,

using the DLTK 1.0M6 download I get no completion in JavaScript for
something like this:

function main()
{
}

ma<CTRL-SPACE>

Now I googled around to see which DLTK 1.0M6 file I actually downloaded,
and found a message from Andrey Platov about a "DLTK 1.0M6 candidate"
(http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dltk-dev/msg00010.html) - and the
message is from Fri, 30 Mar 2007.

Is the 1.0M6 download from the project website not the most current
stable that I can grab?

Or is something else causing code completion not to work?

(Looking in the debug configuration I see "Launch with: 'all workspace
and enabled target plug-ins'" selected.)

With best regards

Clemens Anhuth