From: "Clemens Anhuth" <clemens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 6:29:54 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] Checking out DLTK as a Java project?

Alex Panchenko wrote:
> Hi Clemens,
>
> You should checkout each plugin as individual project.
>
> Repository: /cvsroot/technology
>
> - org.eclipse.dltk/core/plugins/org.eclipse.dltk.core
> - org.eclipse.dltk/core/plugins/org.eclipse.dltk.ui

Hello Alex,

to see how some of the DLTK API is being used, I also need to check out
the existing JavaScript, Tcl and Python DLTK IDE sources I guess.

Is there a little how-to for setting all this up, so that I can even
"run" DLTK, like the DLTK 1.0M6 stable build/download allows?

With best regards

Clemens Anhuth