Re: [Dltk-dev] Getting type information?

Johan Compagner wrote:

[...]
Then if you do that and you return the right stuff you have also full code completion that you want below
In our script editor the code completion works for example like this:
var record = foundset.getRecord(0);
var relatedRecord = record.relationfoundset.getRecord(1);
var substring = relatedRecord.astringColumn.sub(0,5);
the above code can be completely done by code completion. (these are mixed java and js objects)

Hello Johan,

using the DLTK 1.0M6 download I get no completion in JavaScript for something like this:

function main()
{
}

ma<CTRL-SPACE>

Now I googled around to see which DLTK 1.0M6 file I actually downloaded, and found a message from Andrey Platov about a "DLTK 1.0M6 candidate" (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dltk-dev/msg00010.html) - and the message is from Fri, 30 Mar 2007.

Is the 1.0M6 download from the project website not the most current stable that I can grab?

Or is something else causing code completion not to work?

(Looking in the debug configuration I see "Launch with: 'all workspace and enabled target plug-ins'" selected.)

With best regards

Clemens Anhuth

Back to the top