Re: [Dltk-dev] Dynamic handling of DLTK contributors

Hello Andrey,

Please find enclosed the patch. It covers my showcase very well.
Unfortunately it works only with the BuildParticipant extension point
but that will be cool if on the long run DLTK could support dynamic
eclipse plugins, one extension point at a time.

I saw on a previous mail that DLTK is about to drop support for java
1.4, that would be an awesome opportunity to refactor the
NatureExtensionManager and the BuildParticipantManager class.

Please keep me in touch on the process to commit this patch.

Best regards,

William