Re: [Dltk-dev] Dynamic handling of DLTK contributors

Hello Andrey,

It seems to me that people who could really use dynamic loading of
JavaScript written bundles are people that are using/contributing
DLTK.
With e4 support for JavaScript, you can specialize your DLTK
environment and fast prototype extensions of DLTK.
I wrote a small example of a PHP code analyser extending DLTK and PDT:
http://code.google.com/p/jspde/source/browse/trunk/org.phpaspect.examples/src/PHPStaticAnalysis.js

This works great but I cannot load it dynamically. Would it be
possible to have a dynamic handling of contributors in the
BuildParticipantManager? I would be able to build a show case from
there.
mechanism for that at startup but It doesn't sound right since OSGi
bundles are designed to be loaded/removed dynamically.

If I send a patch of the
BuildParticipantManager/NatureExtensionManager, will it have a good
chance to be committed?

Best regards,

William