Re: [Dltk-dev] Dynamic handling of DLTK contributors

Hi William,

It's definitely possible to add listeners to the extension registry, but for many extension points this would not be reasonable (no use- cases for extension of some point to be loaded dynamically); may result in performance degradations, etc... and finally such improvement may require significant development efforts...

However, if you have good use case (your demo) let's think about to add dynamic listening for extensions for your particular use case, and probably for other extensions, which may have some practical interest to adopters.

Could you please update us with scenario of your demo, and extension points involved?

Kind Regards,
Andrey