[Dltk-dev] Dynamic handling of DLTK contributors

Hello guys,

I wrote a plugin to support JavaScript written plugins
(http://code.google.com/p/jspde/).
One of the feature provided by the plugin is the dynamic loading of
OSGi bundles: http://code.google.com/p/jspde/wiki/LoadingPluginDynamically

As a demo I'm contributing to DLTK extensions points in JavaScript but
I cannot load these extensions dynamically.
It seems to me that most of DLTK extensions points are implemented in
a such way that contributors are fetched once at load-runtime and that
is it.
Would it be possible to add listeners to the extension points registry ?

Best regards,

William

--
William Candillon