[Dltk-dev] Re: DLTK Editor Interaction

Hi Folks,

I guess such a use-case would be interested to DLTK, however I'd also like to point Raman to Xtext project. Also Webtools' Structured Text Editor + GMF-based editor could be a great solution for XML-based languages.

Raman, could you please elaborate on your language nature, and which technologies you're using to build graphical editor for the project?

Thank you very much, and
Kind Regards,
Andrey