Re: [Dltk-dev] todo marker question/problem

  the Package Explorer doesn't seem to distinguish the case where the package directory doesn't have any java files in it (the package icon color is white instead of orange), so that might be extremely difficult to do.

  i don't have any problems if the user has to use the include/exclude option for nested sub-directories, i would just prefer to have the option of treating the root folder as an implicit source folder w/o having to mark it as such.

  it seems that i would just need to add the project root path as a source folder when the builders request the list of source folders and i would get the desired behavior. i just need to walk through the code to see if altering that list is possible in the current implementation.