Re: [Dltk-dev] todo marker question/problem

On Sep 23, 2008, at 9:52 AM, "Jae Gangemi" <jgangemi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  well, given that any folder with a script in it could be considered a source folder

The point is that you sometimes do not want some scripts to be processed. For example, they may be template files you use to generate code, or platform- or configuration-specific files you don't need at the moment, ones that would cause unneeded errors to appear or navigation to provide irrelevant matches if processed by the builder.

BTW, why do you need to skip "etc" in your particular case?

  i guess what i would like to see here is a way for the project root (and only the project root, no sub-dirs beneath it) to automatically be considered as a source folder when it came time to build type operations without the user having to explicitly specify it as such.

You can add that to your project creation wizard, or am I missing something?