[Dltk-dev] DLTK Environments API

Hi all,

We contributed new infrastructure to access files, execute interpreters
and debuggers.
This new API allow DLTK to support multiple environments such as local
file system, remote file system, embedded systems.

We modified DLTK internal API to use this infrastructure.
We provide Local Environment and RSE environment implementations.
RSE will be accessible as optional feature and not included in DLTK
bundles by default.

Not all things are done yet, but all tests are passes.
So please stay in sync.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.

Back to the top