From: "Robbert Maris" <Robbert.Maris@xxxxxxxx>
To: info@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:49:57 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: Tcl with DLTK

Hi,

please allow me to ask something regarding Tcl Console handling in
debug sessions.

I have extensively performed experiments with the 1 april version of
DLTK with Tcl. For the sake of getting more handling knowledgd I also
viewed the screencast available on the DLTK home page.

While debugging, A "debug console" exists. One can not send any input
here to the application running.
One can open a separate interactive console window, but apparently this
one runs in an own interpreter without connection to the application
running in debug mode.

I tried several debug dialog options (under the tab "common"), but no
option seems to perform the desired result.

When console input can be sent to the running app, I also could use the
"paste to Console" context command to update procs into the running
application.

Thanks for any hint,
Rob

Robbert J. Maris