Re: [Dltk-dev] DLTK Environments API

Andrei,

The new assertion in the constructor for BuildpathEntry is failing for me on Mac OS X. It looks like EnvironmentPathUtils.isFull() returns false, because my path doesn't have a device.

Is this to be expected?  Do I need to refactor my client code somehow?

Also, in general, do you have any documentation for the changes which are going to be required for client code once the Environment support is complete and stable? I tried a quick sync up, but there were stack traces happening all over the place.

Thank You,
Shelby Sanders