[dash-dev] Fwd: Neuxs Snapshot Deployments

I tried sending this to dash-dev yesterday but it got bounced,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Neuxs Snapshot Deployments
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 17:55:18 -0400
From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tools for Committer Community <dash-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

There seems to be something configured wrong with our Nexus repository.
For the life of me I can't figure out what is wrong.   If a repository
is set as release, and the appropriate deployment rights are set on a
user, the Artifact Upload tab appears.    However, if the repository is
setup as a Snapshot profile, and the same user views the repository,
there is no Artifact Upload rights.

Not sure what is going on, as I can't see anything different between the
configs of the repository, besides the type that it is.

Alex or Aaron, any clue?

BTW, I did finally get into both maven.eclipse.org and Nexus.

Dave

Back to the top