[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dash-dev] SSH access to maven.eclipse.org is brittle
- From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 08:38:19 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1305290306; bh=oOXEL/pY/t2VlnkCjtSdH515NO7qEuFUxDHgmI/QImE=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=1jhketbXSVFCg7yCBQi/sMVI8uzFJ7MWVH6Kj9lviZqIBE+J1rhozB2ijycMLwWfCCsYCh4r09CCHl+TLMDH2PsrbJ1z34VfMS9M309VOAi2Uxio2Qw12oaT5pvfkU99Njst/ue+wRN3wUtjYHFE9b16oSSn+xYpWK4G6JWjONE=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110424 Thunderbird/3.1.10
We got it working.
On 05/13/2011 06:19 AM, Aaron Digulla wrote:
Zitat von Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
The server itself has a local firewall which is triggered by too many
bad login attempts. Your 212 IP was in there and I've cleared it.
The command to clear the block is in the root user's command history.
Thanks, it now works for me and I noted the command.
David, what's your IP address?