[dash-dev] Maven Git Repository

I've created a Maven git repository for the maven signing plugin and the parent pom creation.

Aaron let me know if you need a git repo for your conversion scripts.    I've also put in a request for a Hudson CI job so we can build these things on Hudson.

The git repo url is:

git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/dash/org.eclipse.dash.maven.git

You can use ssh access as well:

ssh://yourcommitterid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/dash/org.eclipse.dash.maven.git

In general, I would suggest that the commit comments at least have the bugzilla id they are addressing.

Dave

Back to the top