Re: [dash-dev] Maven wiki page and suggested repository layout

Rather than having a general "snapshots" bucket, can't we have a better name that is more appropriate to the Eclipse workflow?

We should hide all the other repositories behind a virtual repository though so we can amend the list without leaking the set.

Not convinced we should depend on external snapshots though - if there's a findbugs/tycho incompatibility it would be better to wait for a released version than risk having the snapshots get away from us. It's all to easy for people to start depending on more and more once you add a repository in.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 4