Re: [dash-dev] Git repo for m4e tools

Zitat von Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Honestly, I think you're doing a better job than most Eclipse projects :-)

Thanks. I've started the AROS project (www.aros.org) which is a clean room implementation of the Amiga OS. That started in 1993 and I learned a lot about international copyright law, IP laws, etc. So I've been there, done that.

Bear in mind that--owing to the fact that you're not a committer
yet--we're going to have to run this as a contribution through the IP
process. That shouldn't be a big deal, except that the IP team is
running pretty hard with Indigo stuff right now. The fact that you've
got the right headers, and all the right files in the right places
should make this a lot easier/faster.

I forgot the headers in the first commits; I hope that's not a problem.

[...]
Hopefully, this doesn't sound scary. We just need to cover our
intellectual property ownership backsides...

Looking at Sony vs. Hotz, or on groklaw, it does sound scary. But I have no intention to ever visit the US - so you can sue me as much as you like. Switzerland doesn't deport for copyright crimes.

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top