Re: [dash-dev] Git repo for m4e tools

Honestly, I think you're doing a better job than most Eclipse projects :-)

Bear in mind that--owing to the fact that you're not a committer
yet--we're going to have to run this as a contribution through the IP
process. That shouldn't be a big deal, except that the IP team is
running pretty hard with Indigo stuff right now. The fact that you've
got the right headers, and all the right files in the right places
should make this a lot easier/faster.

The second you get your committer status, I'll snapshot the current
version and use it to create the necessary "contribution" CQ. Any
commits that you make after that point will be as a committer and
subject to different rules (i.e. we won't have to take your ongoing work
though the CQ process). Once we get check on the CQ, we can move the
code into an Eclipse-based Git repo and we're off to the races.

FWIW, others can contribute to the GitHub Repo, we just need to keep
track of who they are (which Git does quite nicely for us).

Hopefully, this doesn't sound scary. We just need to cover our
intellectual property ownership backsides...

Wayne

On 03/18/2011 06:20 AM, Aaron Digulla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> To get things started, I've created a repo on github:
>
> https://github.com/digulla/org.eclipse.dash.m4e.tools
>
> Please have a look, especially to make sure the IP stuff is OK
> (license, copyright notice, etc).
>
> Regards,

Back to the top