Re: [dash-dev] Git repo for m4e tools

Dash doesn't currently have a VCS repository of its own. I didn't
anticipate the need for an actual project.

I'm going to request a Git repo for Dash from webmaster, and start
assembling the doc for a restructuring review to create an incubator
under Dash for this sort of work.

If this is something that we want to make more real, then we should
consider creating a separate Dash subproject for it. But we can fall of
that bridge when we get to it ;-)

Wayne

On 03/17/2011 11:30 AM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Aaron Digulla <digulla@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've started to write some tools to import downloads from eclipse.org into
>> Maven repositories. The code sits in a git repo on my harddisk.
>>
>> The preliminary project name is "org.eclipse.dash.m4e".
>>
>> Is the name OK? Can someone please create a git repo on eclipse.org where I
>> can push my code? Or should I keep it somewhere else for the time being?
> I say go for it once the committer vote goes through again... *SIGH*
>
> How about putting it on GitHub for now so some of us can take a look?

Back to the top