Re: [dash-dev] Git repo for m4e tools

Actually, Dash has CVS via /cvsroot/technology/dash since it hosts the EclipseCon sub system.

D.

On 03/17/2011 11:46 AM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
Dash doesn't currently have a VCS repository of its own. I didn't
anticipate the need for an actual project.

I'm going to request a Git repo for Dash from webmaster, and start
assembling the doc for a restructuring review to create an incubator
under Dash for this sort of work.

If this is something that we want to make more real, then we should
consider creating a separate Dash subproject for it. But we can fall of
that bridge when we get to it ;-)

Wayne

Back to the top