Re: [dash-dev] Git repo for m4e tools

Webmaster, can you provision a Git repo for Dash?

For completeness, I believe that the proposed work falls under the scope
of the Dash project.

Aaron, we should be able to create the repo fairly quickly, but you
won't be able to commit anything into it until you've been made a
committer. I have sent personal notes to a handful of our committers
asking them to vote (voter apathy was the cause of the last failure).

Again, I didn't anticipate this need or I'd have made these arrangements
earlier. Sorry for that.

Thanks,

Wayne