Re: [dash-dev] Fwd: Re: Git repo for m4e tools

On 03/17/2011 03:30 PM, Aaron Digulla wrote:
Am 17.03.2011 19:14, schrieb Wayne Beaton:
We have a git directory on dev.eclipse.org:/gitroot/dash

Aaron, make sure that your Git committer id is the email address that
you intend to use as an Eclipse committer.
Thanks a lot. A couple of questions and comments:

1. Does the repo already exist? I can't find it on http://git.eclipse.org/c/
The repo exists, but the cgit interface reads from a shadow copy of git (which is delayed some).

2. The list of repos on http://git.eclipse.org/c/ is pretty short. Is
that really all of the GIT repos that exist? IIRC, the list was much
longer in the past.

Did you go to page2? If so, then yes, that's all there is. You may be confusing that list with the list of CVS mirrors:
http://dev.eclipse.org/git/index.html

3. I can't map "committer id" to "email address" in my simple brain :-)
I'm glad you can't, since you don't have an account yet. As Wayne has mentioned previously, your election has only just started. Once you're elected, you'll sign some paperwork that says you've read and agree with the Eclipse committer guidelines. After that your account will be created and you'll get an email with all the info you need to log in and commit.

Simple, huh?

Back to the top